The Benefits of Living in the Outaouais
The current situation in the real estate sector at the national level does not differ in the Outaouais region. Find a property in the Outaouais.
Several factors are more favourable to the Outaouais region;
- a relatively low rate of municipal taxation;
- new residential developments that are close to city centres;
- lots are generally larger and more densely wooded in the Outaouais;
- opportunity for couples with young children to benefit from quality low-cost childcare;
- diversity and proximity of businesses;
- accessibility to sports facilities;
- school systems and high-quality health care, offered in French and English;
- a flourishing economy.
Some factors related to quality of life may also be considered:
- proximity to Gatineau Park, rivers and lakes;
- many golf courses;
- extraordinary bike paths;
- fantastic landscapes.